Do you feel it is the time in your life to offer your time and talent in service to Jesus’ vision of love to the world?
Holy Communion offers many different varieties of ministries:
- Serving at the Altar as Chalice Bearer. This requires training, and is a richly rewarding ministry.
- Serving as an Acolyte. This requires training.
- Serving as a Reader. Readers read the lessons from Scripture. Readers are scheduled on a monthly basis. This ministry requires minimal training.
- Serving as Greeter and Usher. This ministry is designed for someone who enjoys helping people. The Ushers seat people and help people find their way through the Service if necessary. Ushers can also help newcomers find their way around the parish and make sure they fill out an Information Card.
- Pastoral Response is a committee appointed by our Rector who cares for people in our parish.
- Social Committee: is for those who love to create social events.
- Church Maintenance is handled by people who are good at and enjoy making physical repairs to the building. There’s always work to be done on our old building.
- Altar Guild tends the Altar by preparing wine and bread to be used for Communion.
If you are interested in helping out, please contact a member of our Vestry, leave a message at the church phone (262-248-3522), or e-mail us at email@example.com
Additional Ministry Opportunities
- Coffee & Conversation
- Bible Study
- Volunteer for fundraising/outreach events
- Farmer's Market
- Side by Side
- Open Arms
- Haiti Relief
- Lake Geneva Food Panty Donations
- Online Giving
- Sundays at 10:30 AM
- We would love to see you there. Come as you are.
- Please join us for coffee and conversation Sundays at 9;30 am in the lower-level Guild Hall.