Click on the thumbnails below to view more photos.
- May 7th - October 27th
- Every Thursday: 8:00am-1:00pm
- Our church is open 9:00am-1:00pm Thursday during the Farmer's Market. Dr. Roy Clare plays our historic organ most of these days from 9:30-11:30 am.
- To learn more about how our farmer's market proceeds benefit local charities, be sure to click the link below.
- Outreach Opportunities
Save the Date - Organ Jazz Concert
Our priest Father Kevin Huddleston has retired.
- We wish him a happy and healthy retirement. Services are still being held on Sundays at 10:30, led by Episcopal priests from the area. If you know of any interested clergy, here is a link to what we are looking for. Read more
- Sundays at 10:30 AM
- We would love to see you there. Come as you are.
- We also offer our services over ZOOM. Please call for access.
- Please join us for coffee and conversation Sundays at 9;30 am in the lower-level Guild Hall.
- Newcomers to Church of the Holy Communion’s Sunday services at 10:30 should check with an usher for a temporary parking pass to display to avoid parking fees and tickets
- 320 NORTH BROAD STREET
- LAKE GENEVA, WI