Do you feel it is the time in your life to offer your time and talent in service to Jesus’ vision of love to the world?
Holy Communion offers many different varieties of ministries:
- Serving at the Altar as Chalice Bearer. This needs training, and is a richly rewarding ministry.
- Serving as an Acolyte. This ministry also needs training.
- Serving as a Reader. Readers read the lessons from Scripture. Readers are scheduled on a monthly basis. This ministry needs some training, too.
- Serving as Greeter and Usher. This ministry is designed for someone who enjoys helping people. The Ushers hand out service leaflets, seat people, bring the “gifts” to the Altar, and help people find their way through the Service if necessary. Ushers can also help newcomers find their way around the parish and make sure they fill out an Information Card.
- Pastoral Response a committee appointed by our Rector who cares for people in our parish.
- Social Committee: is for those who love to create social events.
- Sunday School Teachers: teach our children about God’s love. This requires a background check, which the parish will do.
- St. Joseph’s Guild are people who are good at and enjoy making physical repairs to the building. There’s always work to be done on our old building.
- Altar Guild tends the Altar by preparing wine and bread to be used for Communion.
If you are interested in helping out, please contact a member of our Vestry, leave a message at the church phone (262-248-3522), or e-mail us at email@example.com
We provide ministries in the forms of In-reach, Fellowship, Church School, Youth Group, Adult Learning and Music. As well, we continue to grow our efforts to Outreach, not only to our community, but to the world.
Please explore our website and learn more about us!